The 2W Ranch, formerly part of the Historic Wagon
Wheel Ranch offered in multiple tracts for the first time. This historic ranch
was known for its “Ranch” Quarter Horses and Beef Cattle. The previous owners of the ranch did not
allow hunting so the native wildlife has flourished throughout the years.
Be one of a limited number of people to own a part of
this well know Central Texas ranch. The terrain varies across the 1400+ acres
from high hilltops with incredible views to fertile bottoms along Bee Cave
Location: Due North of Lampasas 15 miles on CR 2200,
midway between Highway 183 at Lometa and Highway 281 at Adamsville. Easy access from multiple directions, 1.5
hour from Austin, 2.5 hours from the DFW Metroplex.
Water: Ground water is abundant and there are multiple
water wells on the ranch. Depths will
range from 250’-400’ with good production.
Some tracts have frontage on Bee Cave Creek, a perennial drainage that
runs water most of the year. In addition
there are ponds present as well as excellent locations to build ponds all
across the ranch.
Utilities: Electricity provided by Hamilton Electric
CO-OP, water by domestic well and sewer by onsite septic. Corix rural water taps available to some tracts.
Flora and Fauna: The ranch can provide excellent
wildlife habitat as the soils are varied on the property and support a
multitude of native grasses and
forbs. Wildlife habitat is further
provided on the ranch by thick wooded areas consisting mostly of cedar and
mesquite. For hardwoods, there are some
scattered Live Oaks and most of the creek drainages have Elm, Live Oak and some
Willow. Hunting for whitetail deer,
turkey, dove and other wildlife is excellent.
The property is agricultural exempt.
Reasonable restrictions to protect property